So after my last post, I have received a few comments asking how I lost all that weight. And here is my secret.... I grew about 3-4 inches in a 6 month period of time. Sorry girls, I wish I could give you a secret to success diet plan, but I simply just grew a lot! Once I lost all the weight naturally though, I have had to work hard to keep it off. I watch what I eat (most of the time and unless it's ice-cream) and I try to exercise everyday. To prove that I really do have to work to keep it off I have a story....
One time a girl went to college and found that she had so much fun being on her own and on her own schedule that she never went to her classes, of course she never exercised, and ate whatever she wanted ( i.e. chips, salsa, cake, cookies, and ice cream). She had put on a few pounds after her first semester but it wasnt really anything to worry about right? Well then this girl met this guy who found out that the BYU Housing Guide magazine had free one scoop ice cream coupons at the Creamery and so he cut all of them out that he could find in Wilkinson Center and on other parts of campus. This guy and girl went every single night to the creamery to cash in their free coupons for their favorite flavor of ice cream, and sometimes they went twice in one day. This continued all semester until they finally ran out. By this time girl had gained 20 pounds and guy of course had gained none. This girl then left to study abroad in Mexico and knew she was gettin married to this guy when she got back and knew she had to do something about her unacceptable weight gain. So this girl ran 3 miles a day, walked all over Mexico, and got herself a parasite (not on purpose) in order to lose the weight. Luckily she was able to do it and continued to work hard to keep the weight off. Now she is happily married to the free coupon stealer and they have a beautiful little boy who helps his mommy burn off those calories everyday. They now live happily ever after. The End.
So there ya go, there's another weight gain story for ya! So now I think its everyone elses turn to post embarrasing pictures of themselves when they were younger...it helps us to get to know and appreciate each other better, right? Ready, set, start posting!
2 comments:
Hhahha that is so funny!! I can't believe you guys did that every night! Man, the creamery got everyone freshman year. That place is too good. Thanks for the post. I loved hearing this story!
That is a very cute story about you guys. When I think of a silly story or find goofy pictures, I will try to do a post.
Post a Comment