By the way, because everyone has showers here, they have these cool little tubs for the kids to bathe in!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
A Drinking Problem...
Our little Ethan has a bit of a drinking problem in the bathtub. He loves to drink the bath water! I wouldnt freak out so much about him doing this if we lived in the states, but there is no telling what kinda parasites and other things are in the water we bathe in! The only "toy" we have for him to play with in the bathtub is the little hair spray cap shown in the picture below. You might say, "Well, Ashleigh, if you want him to stop drinking the water, then just dont give him the cup!" Which would work except whenever he doesn't have the cup he face plants it into the water to drink! I figure giving him the cup is a much better alternative than having my kid drown himself! So while we work on the whole drinking issue.. here are a few pics for you to enjoy of our precious son loving his bath!

By the way, because everyone has showers here, they have these cool little tubs for the kids to bathe in!
By the way, because everyone has showers here, they have these cool little tubs for the kids to bathe in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So essentially what you're saying is that he's not happy if there isn't something consantly flowing into his stomach? Sounds like Preston... lol!
Adie does that too and every kind of other water she can find - the water that has pooled in the toys left outside, swimming pool water, etc. I have to watch her constantly. I am a little afraid of what kind of germs she is contracting.
Yeah, that sounds gross. No advice, Rees does that too, and even here in the states it grosses me out.
Ashleigh!! It's Megan Moss, I really miss you! I just tried to call you but I'm not sure I have your right number. I would love to talk to you and catch up. Your little boy is so cute!!! I just love it!! call me soon!
well when you figure it out let me know....what if i have a kid who loves to drink bath water too?
Post a Comment