6 Quirks About Me:
- First of all let me start off by saying that I have many weird quirks about me. These are the first ones that popped into my head though. If you are curious as to what the others are, just ask :)
Quirk #1: I have super long toes and can pretty much pick up anything with them. This actually comes in handy with holding kids, it saves your back! My parents have always said that my toes are like fingers and they are right. I personally dont think toes should look like fingers...its just awkard!
Quirk #2: Im a girl, and I dont really care for chocolate. It's true, I dont. I mean of course if its there I will eat it but never in large amounts. I have always had white cakes and never had chocolate frosting for my birthdays. If Im in the grocery store and decide to give in the the marketing scam of providing all sorts of yummy treats at the check-out, I never pick chocolate. Instead I always go for the gummies! I love the sugar filled candies of Starburst, Gummy Bears, and Mambas!
Quirk #3: Im am really good at always remembering to write important things down on paper. The problem is is that I always forget what I need to do and can never find the peice of paper to remind me. I usually will just grab the first peice of paper I see in view to write down my reminder- this may be my problem. I need a consistent note pad or something that I use to prevent this from happening! I always know that this cycle of remembering, writting and losing/forgetting will happen, I think Im just too lazy to do something about it!
Quirk #4: If i am standing still, I stand like a flamingo. Kinda like this...



I will take that one foot and rest it right above my knee cap while the other one is on the ground. I know... it's a little strange. In high school they called me "flamingo legs" for good reason. For some reason its comfy for me. I don't even realize I do it!
Quirk #5: I love to sing around the house or in the car but my problem with this is that I dont sing lyrics correctly. When I sing for fun I never think "Oh, are the lyrics I am singing making sense?" No, and sadly they usually are just jibberish words I sing anyways. I sing what I hear and they never make sense. No one ever caught me on this one (or at least no one said anything) until I met Justin. On one of our very first dates I butchered the song "In the middle" by Jimmy Eat World. Justin looked at me with a smile and said " What are you singing? Those lyrics dont even make sense!" We of course had a good laugh and I still continue to do the same thing today without even realizing it!
Quirk # 6: This one is from Justin- I have a gum problem. First of all, I usually always have a piece of gum in my mouth but cant keep the same piece in for more than 15 min. I have no idea why. But what Justin thinks is really funny about me is that I always take my gum out and stick it somewhere (anywhere) "for later" and "later" never happens. I always forget about it and we find it later stuck to the bed, scriptures, glasses, floor, sink, kitchen counter, papers, etc. I know that this is a pretty gross quirk but I really do have the best of intentions of getting it "later!"
Well thats all for now! Hope you learned something new about me!
2 comments:
loved the flamingo one! take a pic so we can get the full picture :)
I totally know what you mean about the flamingo stand, it's so comfy to stand like that. And that is good that you don't like chocolate that much b/c otherwise you might get addicted to double chocolate chip cookies like I have lately!
Post a Comment