So I thought I would dedicate this post to my son and his ability to pack food down! It seems as if he has been going through a "growth spurt" now for about 2 months. I have never seen a kid eat as much as he does, he is constantly hungry and eats full course meals every 2 hours. Its like he has regressed back to his newborn eating habits or something! He seriously eats more than I do and makes the food supply pretty sparse around here. Seriously, we go shopping on Saturdays and by Wednesdays the food is pretty limited! I'm convinced that he has his daddy's fast metabolism! He sure is a cute eater though and we sure love him, even if he does eat all our food! :)
Here he is eating one of his many meals a day with a mouth full of food!

By the way, he has had his back two molars in for a few weeks now and can chew food really well now. His top two molars have cut through and are making their way down as well! Surprisingly he hasnt been fussy at all through the teething process and I hear those molars are suppose to be the worse! We got lucky!
1 comment:
Hey there. I totally stalk your blog and am bad about leaving comments. So, that's reasurring to know that her cries will hopefully be gone one day. It is still hard, but she is getting better and she sleeps now from like 7p.m. to 7 a.m.! She's not the best napper but at least she sleeps well at night. So, Ethan--I remember a previous post about how he was picky about food...was that just a phase? He is so cute and looks like a little boy now and not so much a little baby!
Post a Comment