Friday, October 3, 2008

I Just Have a Few Words To Say...

Or more like, Ethan has a few words to say! This kid talks ( well a few words) and babbles like crazy! I cant remember if I have already posted about this but here are a few of his words:
- "Out"= outside, this is usually accompanied with him enthusiastically running to the door and opening it
-" Wa-wa"= water. Justin and I have hopeful thinking though that he is really trying to say "agua"
-"A-Ker"= Cracker
-"ooky"- Cookie- he just repeats whichever one we say.
"No, no, no"- he gets very excited to do this one! he has even started to shake his finger at things he knows he is not suppose to touch, its pretty funny.
"Mama!"- He will point his finger at me and yell this over and over- I think he gets excited to see me, and it makes me feel loved. He will also look at pictures and point at me and say Mama!
"tan-ku"= Thank you- he only says it after we say it though
"WOW"= Wow
and last but not least...
"NA-NA!"= " Banana"- this kid is a banana eating machine! Over ripe or under ripe, it doesnt matter, this kid will eat it! He runs up to the gate that we have and yells "Na-na" over and over until he gets what he wants. Every week we have to buy about 15 bananas to last us through the week! Anways, here are some pictures of this kid eatin what he does best.... "NANA's!"



Check out those huge lips!


Doesnt this just make you want to dry-heave?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie! my aimi lark runs to the fridge and says "cheese" for string cheese EVERY MORNING!

Nicole said...

haha so cute! Luke signs about 20 words but only talks (rarely) a few. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast! Oh and bananas are definitely Luke's thing too. Ethan is too cute!

jeff and alli said...

That is pretty cute. I wish Rees would talk, he babbles, but no words. Doctor says it might be because he is hearing different languages all day, so I guess we won't worry. However, Rees is making up sign language. No joke, he does signs and we figure out what they mean to him, which is funny because we don't sign to him.

Gooch Family said...

I tagged you on my blog

Ashley Smith said...

HEY!! I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be so fun to keep in touch! You guys are so cute! And we can be friends when we all end up in AZ!! :)