Friday, October 24, 2008

Animal Noises and Other Things

I thought yall might enjoy this one! He is getting really good at his animal noises!


I'm sad that he wouldn't do the lion. He will scrunch up his face and gives a big "rarrr!!" Maybe i'll catch it on video one of these days!!!

Here is Ethan and I reading a book together. He loves to "read" and will take our finger and point it to the animals in the book for us to make the noises of what the animals say.( Sorry that was a really bad sentence gramatically, but I couldnt think of a more eloquent way of saying it!) It gets hard to make the animal noises though when he wants to read a Dr. Seuss book. I have no idea what kind of animals they are, they all resemble a cat to me. I just make up ridiculous sounds for them and he laughs. Anyways, we love story time!


I LOVE this picture of my two handsome boys! The flash kinda washed them out a little bit, but I still think it is so precious! This kid loves his daddy!

5 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I love that video! He is so cute and smart! :) I also love how good justin can do the animal noises as well- pretty impressive... seriously :)

jeff and alli said...

He does do a great job, good job Ethan!

Caryn said...

Loved the video. He is SOOOOO cute!!!

Megan said...

I love the video!! I need to learn how to put a video on my blog of parker. I don't know how! but I love seeing yours!!

Nate and Keshia said...

Ashleigh! It was so fun to see the comment you left me on our blog. It's so good to hear from you and see you are doing well. I can't believe how much Ethan has changed. He is walking!! So crazy. Things are good here with us though; life is great. :)