Monday, October 6, 2008

For the Family...

Caution: This post contains tons of video of Ethan for my poor family back home who are all dying to see their grandson/nephew! Most clips are pretty short though if you want to watch!
PS. Sorry none of these videos are very good quality. I had to compress them to even be able to upload them...

August 08'- Ethan loves to sing! Seriously, I have to take him out of church whenever there is a musical number because he tries to "out sing" them. Here, he just grabbed the mic and started busting out the vocals...and then after he decided to do a little jig :)
This is Ethan saying "Na-Na!" You can see just how emotional he gets about his Banana's!

This is Ethan saying "Wa-wa!" and being very excited once he gets what he wants

We have this "Goodnight" Book that we read to Ethan almost every night. Sometimes when we say " Night, night (animal). Ethan makes this hilarious face like he is going to cry or like it hurts him or something. It cracks us up everytime!


We finally got on video Ethan making a few of his animal noises. Surprisingly he does pretty
well with knowing and recognizing the animals and their noises!

Justin and I were sick all last week with a cold. I guess Ethan had been watching us blow our noses and decided to give it a try himself!

This was taken while we were living in a hotel room last month. Ethan loves blow dryers and is pretty good at blow drying his own ( and our) hair!

This video shows how good of a jumper Ethan is becoming. This kid loves to jump! I give this one the title of.. Jump Around...


Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Those are great videos! I especially love the singing and "nana" . You weren't joking, he LOVE his nana's!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute and gettin so big!!

Caryn said...

Ashleigh!!!! I loved all the videos!! He is getting sooooo big. We still need more though of his talking. He is adorable!!!!!