Ethan gets so excited for his daddy to come home! He will wait at the window and watch for him to come home from work. He jumps up and down on the couches when he sees him and will run to the door and await for him. Although I dont have video of this yet, I do have video of why Ethan loves Daddy to come at night. Justin will play with him, flip and throw him around, what dads do best! Ethan just squeals with delight and laughter. In this video, Ethan is again practicing his jumping skills and laughing along with daddy!
6 comments:
Ashleigh- Ethan is so big and so freaken cute! I love your blog, thanks for sharing. =)
He is so cute!! I love the laughs!! Isn't it just so fun!
This is darling!! I need to learn how to get video's onto my blog. He is so cute and it's fun to hear him laugh with dad!!
Cute background! And what fun with Ethan!
That is really cute, I loved watching that. :)
He is so funny when he laughs after EVERY jump wether its big or little. Sometimes, you can't really tell if he is laughing or crying...It's SOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment