Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ethan's Best Friend

It has been so cute to watch Ethan become attached to this little puppy dog! It's fun to watch him really start to care for something. He will take the puppy with him for rides in his car, will sit and play with it on the floor, talk to it and give it loves. It is so much fun to see Ethan's little personality blossom! I will have to admit though that it makes me a little sad to watch him do grown up things... where did my little newborn go? So, this is Ethan with his new best friend!

I had to include this one as well. He loves to wear mommy's headbands! Sometimes I think he thinks they are glasses though and tries to put them over his eyes. Let's hope our girls will be as enthusiastic as Ethan is to wear girly things!

No comments: