Monday, January 17, 2011

Who Looks Like Who??

I've been wanting to do this for awhile and am just now finally making time for it. I scanned in some old pictures of Justin and I and here are our baby pictures with pictures of our kids around the same ages. Who do you think they look like?? I think this is so fun!

Justin on the left, me on the right and Ellie below....

We think she looks more like Justin at this age?? She definitely has his shape of eyes.

But there is no mistaking that she is carbon copy of me from the side even though these pictures dont quite show it....


I always thought Ethan looked a lot like his daddy until I saw these two pictures...
But he still resembles him a little I do believe... Wasn't Justin such a little cutie pie?!
Even though these two have opposite features there still somehow looks at least a little bit alike :)
What do you think?

Oh and just because I have humiliated myself enough on this blog with terrible pictures of me, you can find them here if you don't remember them, I thought I would throw this one in of Justin and his boy band dancing posse :)

Love the outfits :)

5 comments:

Marin said...

Ethan looks sooo much like his Daddy and Ellie looks like yOU!!! wow that is awesome!! Oooo did Justin do some JAZZ dancing??? Those costumes are awesome!!!

Megan said...

So fun to look at!! I've wanted to do a post like that too! One of these days I'll get around to it. It's fun to see each of you at that age. They are definitely a mix of BOTH mom and dad!

Sarah and Wes said...

So fun to look at baby pictures!!!! I think your kids are a good mix :)

jeff and alli said...

That last picture, awesome.

Interesting seeing the similarities. I think they have their daddy's skin color and maybe that is why I have thought they look more like him. But yeah, they sure have some of you too.

Post below, poor Ellie does look pretty pretty sad.

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Ok, that last picture made me forget what the rest of this post was even about! Joel and I are dying laughing! There are so many awesome things about this picture I don't even know what to say, except that the 80's were awesome!