Chandler, Arizona (January 11, 2010) Bio Huma Netics, Inc. is proud to name Justin Smith as its new HUMA GRO Director of International Sales. Justin Smith joined Bio Huma Netics, Inc. in May of 2008 as Latin American Sales Manager and has helped to more than double annual sales in the region during his tenure. His dedication, commitment to quality and work ethic will continue to be a great asset in his new role. Justin earned a BS degree in International Business and is currently working on a Masters Degree in Agronomy.
I am so proud of Justin! He is such a stud. He has worked SO hard at his job and I couldn't be more proud of him! We are also very grateful to Bio Huma Netics for this awesome opportunity. We really couldn't be with a better company.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
So Proud!
Bio Huma Netics Inc. Promotes Justin Smith to HUMA GRO Director of International Sales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW!!! Congrats to him and your whole fam! What an accomplishment!
Yay congratulations!!
That is AWESOME!!! You guys should live in Visalia, CA (the central valley)!!! That is where I am from and it is all about agronomy! But that is just really neat!!! It is a good field to be in! Congrats!
Wow, congrats!!! That is awesome and exciting.
If he needs a lawyer working for him, I happen to know a very good one. ;)
Congrats, that's AWESOME!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment