Monday, January 17, 2011

Ellie- 10 Months

Oh what fun 10 months is! I accidently forgot to do her 9 month update so I'll just jot down some fun things that she has been doing as of lately.

-She is pulling herself up onto everything and even has attempted the stairs, both going up and down. Baby gates are now in place :)
- She absolutely LOVES big people food and almost refuses to drink her bottles anymore. Any ideas on how to make her? I know that she still needs liquids!
-Her little personality is starting to shine. If she doesn't like something, she most definitely lets us know and when she is happy, she is all smiles!
- She still doesn't babble but she makes little cooing or sighing noises. She seems to hear just fine so I'm not too worried about it.
-She loves to stand and walk around with help from us
- Her mission if life is to destroy whatever Ethan is playing with :)
- She still love to cuddle when she is tired right before she goes to bed for the night
- She loves animals! She will laugh and squeal with delight when she sees a dog or a cat.

Our photo shoot did not go very well this month....
At first, she wanted no part in stopping what she was doing!

But then I finally got a toy to distract her...

Isn't this the cutest little Christmas onesie? I know Christmas is past but I wanted an excuse to get a few pics with her in it

I know I say this everytime, but we love this little lady so much!She brings so much joy to our home and we are so happy and proud to be her parents! We are pretty proud to be Ethan's parents too. He is a pretty cool kid :)

5 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

So cute!!! I wish West would refuse his bottles--of course, he is almost 14 months :) Plus he would need to up the amount of people food he eats. My sister-in-law said that her daughter gave up her bottle when she was 10 months. Her daughter turned out fine. Maybe you can give her a sippy instead? You can also try giving her water and juice. Just brainstorming!

jeff and alli said...

She is such a beautiful baby.

Isla too is wanting to eat big people food all the time now, and ignoring liquid intake. So I've been working on the sippy cup. She just figured out how to use it, but she doesn't jug or anything. So my current plan is to have bottles and sippy cups available all the time so she can grab a swig whenever. And trying to nurse, but she nurses for 1 minute and then wants to play...

Megan said...

This outfit its darling! You definitely needed more pictures in it! our girls should be friends!
I tried to get onto that site about potty training, but it's a private blog :(

Megan said...

This outfit its darling! You definitely needed more pictures in it! our girls should be friends!
I tried to get onto that site about potty training, but it's a private blog :(

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

You have two pretty cool kids girlie! Ethan Hunt misses Ethan Smith! Can't wait till you guys come back to town!