Before the holidays, Ethan's preschool had a little Christmas program that they put on for the parents to attend. They sang some spelling/color songs that they have been learning this year and also threw in some Christmas favorites such as Jingle bells, Rudolph, etc.
When I got there, Miss Suzie told me that Ethan was having a rough day. He was really upset that he wasn't the recipient of the Peter Pan book that he brought for the book exchange. I had talked to him about how that isn't his book and how he is going to be giving it to someone in his class before preschool started, but he apparently didn't understand (or want to :) So he had a pretty solemn expression the whole time and after every song he would announce "But I just want my Peter Pan book!"
Miss Suzie also told me of this funny conversation that she had with Ethan...
Miss Suzie: "You know Ethan, if you are a good boy maybe Santa can bring you a Peter Pan book for Christmas!"
Ethan: "No, he cant. He can't because Mommy bought it from Target. I know it came from Target."
Smart kid, right? I hope the magic of Santa lasts a long time for him :)
1 comment:
Haha, how cute - poor little guy.
Post a Comment