I know I'm a little behind but here was November in a nutshell....
Dinosaur Museum-
We went with our good buddies Alyson & Josie to the Museum of Natural History and the kids had a blast seeing all the dinosaurs!
It was useless to try to get them to take 2 seconds to look at the camera. So many fun things to see!

We colored dinosaurs and he made sure that everyone there knew that his favorite dinosaur was not a T-Rex (like all the other kids) but a Pachycephalosaurus. Everyone looked at me like, did he really just say that?? What can I say, we may or may not have read a billion dinosaur books :)


At the end of the trip, Ethan sat down right in between 2 complete strangers to eat his lunch. It was so funny to watch him plop down right there, not say a word to them and quietly eat his PB&J.

Ellie
She taught herself how to crawl,
and got her first tooth (or teeth)!
Thanksgiving
We made a volcano and have been talking about it for a month now :)
We had some yummy Thanksgiving dinner with the Smiths. Thanks for feeding us!
Mom Smith cooking up my favorite gravy
After the Thanksgiving holidays, our kids were wore out and this was a common sight at the end of the day driving back home....

November was a spectacular month filled with fun and family!
3 comments:
That museum looks awesome!
Isla is getting her two top teeth now, making four. Our girls are getting big, but so much fun don't you think? I love how little they still are, but all the fun things they do. :)
Where do I get a job like Justin's? ;)
Looks like November was a fun month! That museum looks cool, I'll have to take Naomi.
I am sure that the stranger appreciated the wonderful expression you caught on her face too! Then posted to the world.
Post a Comment