Thursday, June 13, 2013

So Frustrating!!!

 I had the best of intentions of catching all up on my blog tonight but I was reminded as to why i havent been blogging much anyways...Turns out, my mini mac computer is painfully slow. Really, it is painful. I was searching for the phone photos that Justin put on my computer before he left for his work trip this week and I made the mistake of trying to open up a word document. Oh boy, huge mistake! I waited 40 minutes for my computer to get a grip and unfreeze itself. Seriously, 40 minutes. So now I am writing off catching up on things tonight and will save it for later when I either a) get a new compu or b) de-junk whatever is bogging it down. Dejunking sounds like the much cheaper option. 
But for now, here are a few pics from China... just to hold you over.

Forbidden City- Beijing....
 The Great Wall- Beijing

 The Bund- Shanghai

This could be a really cool picture if I knew how to use photoshop! Oh wait, my computer wouldn't be able to handle the program anyways :)

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That first picture is AMAZING, the pose, your hair! love it.
Jake just went to the Bund :)
I love it all! Great great great great :)

Karen said...

I think it's a really cool picture without photoshop! Shows that you were there. Fun for you.