Monday, June 24, 2013

Daddy Son Date and Bicycle Rides

And here begins my attempt at getting all caught up on our lives! I've told myself, no painting furniture, no house decorating, no novel reading and no more late night projects until I get caught up!

These pictures are going back to February. I just downloaded all of Justin's pictures off of his phone and found some gems! 
Justin tries to take Ethan out on a Daddy, Son date (or a Daddy Sun-day as Ethan accidentally calls it) whenever he can and on this particular date they had a blast going to Golf Land and doing all the activities there. Racing go-karts, putt putting, and arcade games...what more could a little boy ask for?! 


 I know Justin would love to take our children out for one on one time more often than he does, but unfortunately his crazy travel/work schedule doesn't allow it too often. I guess when he is home he wants to take me out and let's be honest, usually by the end of a week home alone with 3 kids...I'm always ready for a date night! I know that Justin treasures these special moments he gets to spend with them... he is such a good daddy and these kids just adore him. 

This has nothing to do with a daddy/son date but these pictures of Mason , also taken in February, were just too cute to not post. The weather here is so beautiful during the winter that we always like to pack up a picnic, grab and blanket and head to the nearest park to spend out days outside. At first, Mason hated this bike trailer and could be heard screaming through the neighborhood when we would go on bike rides. Luckily, he got used to it after about 20 trips and decided that it wasn't so bad....
 Who could resist that cute face?! I sure can't!



No comments: