I don't remember what the special occasion was but there was one day in April where the kids had an early release day and so my neighbor, Angie, and I decided to bring our kids to this really cool gymnastics place for open gym time. The kids had a blast!
Tripp and Ellie are just two peas in a pod and usually spend the majority of their time together. They had fun jumping into the pit and it was funny watching them work themselves out of it!Talk about a work out!
Swinging off the rope with help from Angie...
This sweet guy was content to just sit there and watch the chaos around him.
Ethan found some friends and had fun dunking the basketball.
I had forgotten about this place until I saw these pictures and since it is now approximately *460 degrees outside, I should take the kids here again! :)
1 comment:
Wher was this gymnastics place? And the name? I am visiting my sisters in a week in Mesa and would love to take all of our kids for something fun :) (if you don't mind sharing, of course; my email is cassicurryaz@gmail.com) thanks!
Post a Comment