Unfortunately, I don't have a great memory. Honestly, I can barely remember this trip we took to California for spring break back in March... sad, right?! My bad memory is why I need to blog about things as they are happening or soon after!
Once we got to California, we stopped right away to let the kids burn off some energy at the beach.
It was so cold for us Arizonians! I guess we are spoiled with water that is bath temperature...
We found a cool little hole in the wall pizza joint to eat at for dinner.
It was yummy, but we were all freezing! That wind coming off the ocean was not even close to warm!
The next day we went to SeaWorld! Seeing Shamu poop underneath the water seemed to be the highlight of the day.
Justin and I rode The Manta rollercoaster, which was super fun! The kids were super bummed that neither of them were big enough to ride it.
Mason was there too! He fought his nap for the majority of the day and finally gave up and passed out.
Ellie was star struck and SO excited to see Elmo. She loves Elmo.
They had this huge jelly or water- filled jumping area for the kids and they had SO much fun wearing themselves out in there. That's Ethan face planted onto the mat.
We finished out the day by riding Atlantis like 6 times! Ethan loved it and it was good bonding time between Justin and him.
We stayed in a WorldMark using Justin's parents time share. We love staying in those things.... so convenient!!
Our last and final day, we went to LegoLand!
Our kids are fearless when it comes to rides. Ellie always puts her hands up and says "woo-hoo!" for the whole ride!
It's pretty impressive what they can build with Lego's now-a-days.
New York and vegas were especially impressive!!
I don't remember what ride this was but it looks like it was fun!!!
I love how gigantic I look compared to everyone else...And I'm sure that people think I'm really strange since I scream and throw my hands up just to make it more fun for the kiddos. I'm sure Justin is so proud to be seen with me too :)
I think we stayed in Cali for 4 days and I'm pretty sure we wore our kiddos out! it definitely makes for easy car rides back home with sleeping kiddos!







































No comments:
Post a Comment