Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures of The Kids

I took the kids to JCPenney's last week and had their pictures taken. I just love Penneys. We usually always get good pictures and spend $40 or so for lots of pictures!

Ethan did awesome for the pictures but Ellie was determined to not cooperate and proceeded to cry and throw fits the whole time. She is quite the independent little girl. She wanted to do what she wanted to do (run around and destroy things) and was not about to have me tell her what to do! We had like the whole Penney's staff in there trying to make her laugh, blocking the door from her and trying desperately to take her attention off leaving.

Despite the drama, I thought the pictures turned out pretty well!

This one is my favorite of her...
My mom has been begging me to get these pictures taken of Ellie in the 3 generation dress. Here you go mom, and did you notice that I don't have a headband on her? (My mom doesn't like headbands on her, but I think she looks SO much cuter with them on!)

You can really tell that she had been crying hard core in these pictures.


Here is a comparison picture. This was me at 8.5 months old. She is looking more and more like her daddy's baby pictures than mine.
But even with the big alligator tears, she is still a cutie :)
Again, Ethan did awesome! I love these pictures of my handsome little guy!

And here are the pictures of them together....


I think this pic is hilarious! It looks like it belongs in like the early 1900s or something with no smiles. And the duck is just funny.





I can't believe how tall Ethan has grown in the past year!
And this picture pretty much sums up how the kids felt by the end of the photo shoot. They were DONE!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Too cute. I love Ellie's dresses and the personality you see in the pictures.

Mama's Makin's said...

love the 3rd gen. pic! I have dresses from when I was a girl and love to put my girls in them. :) fun fun times. :)
super cute pictures.

What Ellie needed was a bonnet. that's what our moms did :) Ihave many of "my" dresses with bonnets! :) OHHHH i need another girl ASAP! :)

The Wigginton Family said...

Those kids of yours are darling! I LOVE all of the pictures, and I'm so impressed that you got so many good ones.

mc said...

Cute pictures! I had to laugh because we went and had 2 year old pictures taken of our little guy and he did not want to cooperate. He was so happy all morning, but by the time we did the photo shoot he wanted nothing to do with it.

Me said...

So cute! Love the pics!

Katie said...

Those are adorable! I love them. I really need to get some done too, but first I have to find a cute easter dress for Paige. Where did you find yours?

jeff and alli said...

The floral dress is beautiful! I like her with the headbands, so cute.

You got some great shots. Ethan doesn't look shy in front of a camera! I love his little poses and smile.

Beautiful kids.

Janene said...

CUTE kiddos : )