Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Should Really Stop Counting...

Well folks, I've had another miscarriage. Well actually, I haven't lost it completely yet, I just started miscarrying late this evening. I don't have much more to add to what I've already posted about with my previous miscarriages. I still feel the same way. This makes #4 and I should really stop counting. It's getting pretty depressing.

I was 11 weeks along with this one and was sick the whole pregnancy. This was not expected :( In fact, we had already told family and a few friends since everything was looking great this time around. I'll go to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning and get an ultrasound. I have a feeling I 'll have to get a D&C this time since I am farther along than the others. I've been super lucky with the past ones.

I'll write more tomorrow after the doctors when I know a little bit more. All I know right now is that I am in a lot of pain and I really wish my husband wasn't in Ecuador and could come home and cuddle with me as I cry and tell me I am beautiful. At least I have two beautiful kids who are helping me to stay strong and will lather me with kisses when they wake up in the morning :)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Hugs and prayers, Ashleigh! You are living example that trials make us better and stronger-- you are a better and stronger mother and I don't doubt that it's because you know what it takes to get those sweet spirits here.

Karen said...

Ashley, I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I'm so sorry Justin is out of town. I was so sad (with my miscarriage a few weeks ago) to have Kevin go to work and that was just for a few hours. I think it's okay for you to count. I think mothers and fathers will always remember the babies they've lost. My mom still knows the days that she miscarried with her two miscarriages.

I hope the physical and emotional comfort come soon. I'm so sorry.

Jamie said...

oh Ashleigh, I am so sorry. I know it isn't just like the other ones because you felt different. I am so sorry. You are beautiful 9but I know it will sound better coming from Justin)

Nicole said...

Oh Ashleigh, I wish I could give you a big hug right now. You can do it. I know you can. Love you!

Lydia said...

I am so sorry! Hope you feel better and everything goes smoothly. You're so amazing for your strength through it all....you're in our prayers guys. We sure love you!

Sabrina said...

I can't even imagine how you must feel. I am so sorry. I hope Justin is back soon to give you some extra comfort. You've had enough of this trial.

Stephen said...

Ashleigh, I wish I was there to bring you some Texas sheet cake and help out with your kids. Your are such a strong woman and mother. Our prayers are with you.

Katie said...

Ashleigh, I wish I was there to bring you some Texas sheet cake and help out with your kids. Your are such a strong and amazing woman. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Emily said...

Ashleigh you are so strong. Hang in there. You are an amazing mother and person.

hugs,
Emily