Wow, that was gross. And no answer, I'm not sure how they do it. And I hate taking off the onesie afterward, trying so hard to not get anything gross on their head....
Ok, so the fun thing is that my girls blow outs were NEVER THAT bad and they only pooed ONCE a WEEK! as newborns. I know that girl is several times! Maybe it's because I like carbs and chocolate and you like fruits and veggies. YOU SHOULD COME TO THE DARK SIDE! :)
Yeah... That's one thing i never thought to take pictures of. I dont think I'll ever start either. Chloe had her fair share of smelly explosions. All I can say is, i'm glad I didn't have to clean this one up!
Woah!!! This post has made me realize how lucky I am! Knock on wood. West is 6 months and he's never had a blow out! Not even a little one! Yikes I am so glad!
11 comments:
Oh sick nasty! That is quite the blow-out! Well, that was definitely some good birth control. (just kidding).
Wow, that was gross. And no answer, I'm not sure how they do it. And I hate taking off the onesie afterward, trying so hard to not get anything gross on their head....
That is when I am tempted to cut it off of them. I hate blowouts. One good reason for when they start solids is those blow outs end!
I was eating breakfast. mmm.
Ok, so the fun thing is that my girls blow outs were NEVER THAT bad and they only pooed ONCE a WEEK! as newborns. I know that girl is several times! Maybe it's because I like carbs and chocolate and you like fruits and veggies. YOU SHOULD COME TO THE DARK SIDE! :)
Holy Crap! No pun intended, lol!!!! That is awesome - Ammon has yet to do that! Poor miss Ellie will forever be known as the amazing pooper!!!!!
Yeah... That's one thing i never thought to take pictures of. I dont think I'll ever start either. Chloe had her fair share of smelly explosions. All I can say is, i'm glad I didn't have to clean this one up!
Woah! I'm not surprised, but...woah.
Woah!!! This post has made me realize how lucky I am! Knock on wood. West is 6 months and he's never had a blow out! Not even a little one! Yikes I am so glad!
This post, and pictures, preserved in internetville for all eternity for your child's first date. Oh, memories...
What the?? That is just silly how much poop there is!!
Post a Comment