Someday I really want to re-cover the rocking chair to a cream color since my two spit-up babies have pretty much destroyed the fabric on that one. My parents bought us the crib, rocking chair and changing table when we had Ethan and it has held us so well considering we have moved all over the place with it!
This bow holder (thanks Kristina for the idea) hangs right above the changing table and I really liked how it turned out! Super easy... I found the Dream sign at Kirklands, hot glued ribbons to the back of it and then hot glued a flower and bow to the sign. Easy peasy!
I do believe that our little girl has enough bows and flowers for now, although I am opened to suggestions on some other ideas for cute bow holders!
So that's it. It's super simple but I love how uncluttered it is. Hopefully as time goes on, I'll be able to do some more decorating to it!
3 comments:
Love the colors! Good job on the curtain and Dream too! SO easy huh! :) I feel like I have been working on Talins room FOREVER and I just want it done. I was wondering if that little girls room was done! Super cute! Jealous of the crib - so cute!
ashleigh, that's so cute! great job on the valance, too!
SOOO cute!!! I love the bow holder! I need some bows for poor Brooke. I never put anything on her head since i have nothing like that. I really need to start making some fun things!!!!
Post a Comment