Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aunt Chanda & Uncle Davin Come to Visit!

We love when Justin's siblings get to come down to visit us! After finals at BYU, they headed on down here to meet their one and only little niece!

Davin & Ellie

Chanda


Chanda & Jordan (the youngest of the 8 kids) admiring the little beauty..

and one of Ellie for good measure :) I think she is about 6 weeks old here..

The boys had fun playing board games and goofing off together and us girls had fun girl talking and watching chick flicks together! My newest favorite chick flick is now The Young Victoria- thank Chanda for introducing us to it!

Davin is now staying in Mesa for the summer, which I know makes Justin terrifically happy since now their board game night can still carry on since Nate left them, and I'm sure Davin is open to any and all date recommendations/suggestions by any of you with pretty single sisters out there :) And as for Chanda, come home and see us soon! I sure do love Justin's siblings and love how good they are with our kids!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow you did so many posts! I had to tell you that Paige also has that cute little bee outfit. I love your pictures.