Aren;t they adorable in their Buzz Lightyear costumes!? We have been taking a free dance class from a lady in our ward for the last few months and these two are the only boys in it! So this was the day before the big recital (a post coming soon on that) and Katie (Parker's mom) and I were practicing with the boys on standing on their stickers. Not an easy feat for busy 2 year olds!
After awhile they were done and moved on to cooler things, like this cool "Drwagon castle"....
Parker and Ethan are almost exactly a month apart and Katie and I's 2 little girls are only 6 days apart....
Ellie & Paige...
It's been so fun to have a little buddy for Ethan to hang around with and for me to have an awesome mom to get to know! I'm sure our little girls will be best buds too! Thanks for putting up with us Katie!
1 comment:
how fun to that both of your babes have friends so close in age! and you, too!
Post a Comment