Here he is with Ellie and Ethan. It's crazy to think that Ellie will have just turned 2 and Ethan almost 5 and maybe even another little one when he returns! Crazy how quickly life can change on you.
I'm not sure what Ethan was stuffing his face with here but this was the best pic I could get...
Right before he was set apart as a missionary, we all went out to eat as a family at a Chinese buffet which was Nathan's choice...
On Nathan's farewell day we decided to snap a few picture with the grandparents and Ellie since we didn't have any...
Meet Grandma Smith...
And Grandma & Grandpa Chapman...
Aren't they adorable?
Well, so far the Smith family is batting 4 for 4 with all of their kids serving missions (who are of age). They still have 4 kids at home so we will see who will be the first one (if any) to break the perfect score :) The pressure is on.
Good luck Nate! You are always in our prayers and we miss you!
1 comment:
Okay Ash, you need to share your secrets on those super cute headbands! I made a couple and planned on making lots more but haven't gotten around to it. Yours are so adorable!
Ethan is so cute, I love him kissing all the girls. You are such a good mom for having so many activities for him!
Post a Comment