Here is Ethan showing us a few of the things I bought him with the money....
Side-walk chalk= HUGE hit! We have spent many, many hours out there drawing letters, numbers, Buzz, Woody and pretty much the whole Round -Up gang :)
Sand toys- what could be better than being a boy, sitting in the dirt with lots of sand toys and a huge dirt pile (aka our untouched, non landscaped backyard)??? Oh, maybe playing in the dirt in just your underwear on could make it even better, which is usually how he is :)
He spends hours out here playing with all his "cool new toys" and I love seeing him so excited to get all dirty and go outside and play!
We also bought some watercolor paint, some brushes and a cool stuffed Buzz doll! Thanks so much Great-Grandma and Grandpa Sims! We love you!
1 comment:
I love love love those toys!
I need to now go to the store for some toys just like that!
Post a Comment