Yesterday I couldn't help but take lots of pictures of these cute kiddos. I just adore Ellie's little outfit (thanks Allison) and she must have too because she was so happy to let me snap a billion photos of her! So, of course I think they are all cute and couldn't just choose a few so here are some of my favorites....
P.S.. I am so so so sad that all of them turned out blurry. Turns out my camera is dying and the processor, or something like that, is going kaput :(
This one would not upload right side up! I tried....
Oh how I just love those big gummy smiles!!
Of course Ethan had to jump in on the fun too!
And I'm pretty sure these next 2 pictures just make me want to cry...soooo sweet!
Again, I tried to flip it around-sorry!
And this is how we do tummy time with Ellie. She cries and cries when she is on the ground doing it so I am more than happy to cuddle with her lying down like so, so she can get some practice....
I'd say she is doing pretty good getting that big ole' head up!
Little girls are so much fun!
3 comments:
I love toothless smiles too. Luckily my kiddo's first tooth doesn't arrive until they are a year old . . . but I get sad when it does, it's like the baby stage is over. . . ;)
oh those are just sooooo precious. I love it when Carden comes up to Brooke and kisses her. That one is my favorite! WOW and she is doing great at holding that head up!! I love how she is looking at her MOMMY!
cute! i'm so glad you both like the outfit :)
Post a Comment