Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary....

How does your garden grow?? Well at our house, our garden grows right on our front porch!




Because we have not landscaped our backyard yet (that's next on our list of things to do) and it doesn't get very much sunlight during the winter/spring, we just decided to get some pots and plant some veggies right on our front porch! I'm sure if the HOA saw it we would get in trouble, but let's just hope it blends into our house or something :)

Justin has been so excited to start a garden and I have let him have his fun at it. He of course loves experimenting with all the product from his company and I tell ya what, that stuff is amazing!

Check out the budding on these tomatoes....

This is just one part of the front of the plant

And this is one part of the back of the plant....

There are a ton of tomatoes!

My mother in-laws tomato plants are amazing! She uses the "foo foo juice"- as one guy calls it in our ward, and I have never seen tomatoes so thick! I love that my husband is an agricultural kind of guy and knows how to grow a garden!

4 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

I stinking need to use that juice on my tomatoes ! I forgot! :)

Love the potatoe peps too! :)

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Jake told me we should just do potted plants! You are inspiring me!

Nicole said...

Oh yea what is that stuff called again? Those look great!

Jamie said...

Amazing! What in the world is the product? You have definitely caught my interest! Please share.