-She is still a dynamite little eater and is on a really good schedule of eating every 3 hours or so.
-She sometimes will sleep through the night (from 10pm to 6am) but normally she will eat at 9:30pm and sleep until 3:30am and then sleep again until 6am... with that much sleep, I can't complain and I feel really lucky that she is a good sleeper! Ethan dropped his 3:30am feeding at around 2 months so I'm hoping she will do the same!
-She just moved up to stage 1 diapers and is wearing 0-3 month old clothing
-She smiles and coos at us! One morning this last week she just started giving us big gummy smiles and has continued to do it ever since! I just love it!
-She sustains eye contact and is a lot more alert and awake now a days...
-She is a spit up baby! Ethan was pretty bad so I wasn't expecting her to not be... cloth diapers are my friends...
-She grunts like a little piggy and is the noisiest little sleeper. It's a good thing I don't hear much when I sleep or she would constantly keep me awake with all that grunting she does!
She really is just a little dream to have and we are so lucky to have this little girl as part of our family! True to what they say happens with the second child, we don't have near the pictures of her as we do of Ethan at this age but here are a few of what we have manage to take of her thus far...
We just love this little lady and so does her big brother! he can be so cute with her. I love this stage of hers and I'm in no hurry for her to grow up anytime soon... Why can't they stay our babies for forever again? :)
7 comments:
she is so beautiful! loved the update!
she is super cute. I had fun holding her today oddly enough. :) I am not usually a big hold other peoples baby person! :) She reminded me a lot of my own. . . OH PLEASE another girl! :)
her skin is so flawless! love it!
wow she is seriously gorgeous!
you make me jealous! :)
I completely agree about not wanting her to grow up. With Isaac I couldn't wait for the next stage he would enter, but with Amy I'm realizing how fast they grow and change! She's a cutie!
So do you have any strategies behind her sleeping/eating habits? Or does she just do it on her own?
She is absolutely adorable by the way! She seriously looks like a doll in the pic laying by Ethan.
Post a Comment