Back row, left to right: Grandma Smith, Loopin' Louie (an adopted member of the family I suppose), Aunt Chalene
Front row: Aunt Caryn, Uncle Jordan
FYI: Ethan made these all on his own with out any help. He also named them all by himself and makes these potato heads several times a day exactly the same way!
My favorites are Grandma with the HUGE bug eyes and Chalene with the cool Pablo mustache :) Now we all know how you guys look to Ethan with his observant 2 year old eyes :)
5 comments:
I love it...how cute
haaaaa haaaaaa that really made me laugh and I don't even know the Smith side!! That is really funny how he always makes them the same. I love the Mr. Potato heads... I should get some for Carden!
That is so hilarious and so cute. What a smart little kiddo you have...and cute to boot! I also love the pictures of that sweet baby girl. I know I have said this before Ash, but she is beautiful! Hope you're doing well. Love ya!
How funny.
Ethan is great, sounds like such a funny kid.
Post a Comment