Friday, September 11, 2009

Big Boy Bed

I know it's been forever since I have posted anything but our kind neighbors (we have no idea who they are) who were unknowingly were letting us mooch off of them for our internet, finally got smart and put a password on their access leaving us without the internet. We have looked into finally breaking down and buying our own internet, but we can't believe how expensive it is! So anyways, we have become frequent visitors at the library so I can use the internet there... seriously... how cheap are we?!

Well we have reached and passed another milestone with our little Ethan in introducing him to his very own big boy bed! We debated between toddler bed/twin bed and decided on getting him his very own twin sized bed. We bought him a nice one at Sams Club and are counting on this one to last him until he moves out someday- long term investment, right?! We found some awesome Wall-e sheets at Wal- Mart and he was so excited to sleep in it! We havent had any problem with him getting out of his bed for either nap or bedtime. Well, at least not consciencely (sp?)....

We did happen to find him out of his bed one morning, but we are pretty sure it was unintentional :)

He is so happy to sleep in his big boy bed , even if he looks a little frightened in the picture below... Please notice not only his cool Wall-e sheets but also the matching pj's to go with it!

Both Justin and I are super happy that this whole milestone was a breeze to go through! Next stop.. potty training... dum dum DUMMM!!!!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I'm so glad he switched over so easily, that is very nice.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh I love his bed and sheets!!! It makes me excited for Malachi to have his own BOY bed!!! Ethan reminds me of Andy off of Toy Story w/his themed bed and such! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Good times in a big bed!! LoL Good luck with potty training...we are starting that adventure soon too. You know, I am starting to think you and I are destined to have all of our children within weeks of each other! haha