Friday, September 25, 2009

Lucky 7

As you all know, Justin works in international agriculture for a company called BioHumaNetics located here in Chandler, AZ. This company was started by his grandfather, who was quite a genius when it came to figuring out the best way to make a plant grow amazingly. He received a doctorate from Purdue University and later invented the amazing products that have made BioHumNetics into the prospering and growing company that it is. If you have not ever heard of this company or the products it is probably because they only sell to big farm growers and they are much bigger in international sales rather than domestic. I never really knew just how good these products were until I saw my mother-in-laws garden. She just used a product called Lucky 7 on her plants once a week and I have seriously NEVER seen a garden grow so much before! I mean she had tomatoes coming out of her ears and she has never had any luck with growing them before! It was amazing!
So Justin brought me home some Lucky 7 to try on these poor withering flowers in our front yard....

So I took on an experiment to see if my mother-in-laws blooming garden was just a fluke or the real deal. I have two plants that look exactly like this in our front yard and this poor flower bush above recieved the exact same amount of water everyday as the other but it not recieve any Lucky 7. To the other bush, which looked exactly like the one above, I applied only one recommended amount of Lucky 7 (a little bit goes a LONG way) with the same amount of water as the other and within a few days the plant looked like this...

See a difference? I was truly amazed! I am now a believer in Justin's genius grandpa's product! If you are interested in trying it out on your garden, a tree, a plant, or anything like this, you can actually buy some of this amazing product on Amazon. They have just started selling it on there and it is under the name of "MaxPak7." I can't wait to use it on our winter garden! I'll be sure to post some pics once we get it going!

3 comments:

Gooch Family said...

That is seriously amazing! Dave's bro-in-law is a crop consultant in Idaho and I'm sure he could use whatever that amazing product is in consulting the farmers. How could he find out about it?

Allison said...

Hi Ashleigh! I tried looking the product up on Amazon and couldn't find it. Do you know of any other names it could be under? Thanks!

jeff and alli said...

Wow, that is great. When we have a garden, I'm looking that stuff up!