Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Toddler's Prayer...

Every night Ethan and I have his night prayer together and sometimes he says some pretty funny things. Tonight was no exception as he said the following:

Me: Heavenly...
Ethan: Father

Me: We are grateful for this....
Ethan: Day

Me: We are grateful for the
Ethan: Mormon (Book of Mormon), Jesus, Daddy, etc.

After some other lines...

Me: We are grateful for the baby and please bless it that it may be.... (usually Ethan says healthy. Instead he says..)
Ethan: A boy! (laughter) Yeah! A baby boy!

Me: We are grateful for..... and before I could say another noun, Ethan excitedly says....
Ethan: FOOTBALL!!

I couldn't stop laughing after that and Ethan kept excitedly saying "Yeah! Football!"

Hmmm....all this makes me wonder what Daddy has been talking to our son about lately :)

2 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Oh my gosh! You know that came straight from his daddy! Haha, too cute!

jeff and alli said...

Very cute and sweet.