Saturday, August 29, 2009

So Handsome...

So is this not one of the most handsome little boys you have ever seen? Justin tells me I should probably start letting other people tell me how handsome he is instead of me informing them of it. He is probably right, but I can't help it. I think he is pretty darn cute. It's ok to be a proud mama right?!

I found this picture of Ethan on my mother in laws computer from when we went to the water park about a month ago. I think it is beautiful.....

Here are some other fun pictures from that day at the park..

Ethan was scared of that huge bucket pictured below. It would fill up and then dump water everywhere and he couldn't keep his eyes off of it the whole time we were there....

But we finally got him to look at the camera...

All wrapped up and ready to go home...

This is such a cool water park and it is SUPER cheap as well! I must remember this spot for next summer!

6 comments:

AmyLyn said...

You seriously should send that picture in to a photo contest. He is break-taking Ash, seriously!!

Oriens said...

He is going to be a little heart breaker!

Melanie said...

Your little guy is BEAUTIFUL. Holy moly he's so cute. Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope you are feeling better soon. I read below and can't believe all u r going thru. We'll keep you in our prayers. Love you Ash

jeff and alli said...

He is really cute and that park looks like fun.

Mandy said...

That picture is adorable. Looks professional.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hey girly!

This is ashley hunt from the ward! You know the other mom with an Ethan! I'm happy I found your cute blog! I also know AmyLyn! I'm so glad you're out of the first trimester of pregnancy! What a relief huh! I sent you an invite to my blog since it's private in case you want to be blog buddies. :) We really do need to get the boys together soon! :)

Ashley