I know it's been eons since I have posted any video on my blog but I don't know how to convert and edit the movies on my mac so I use that as my excuse for never doing it. So I finally revived my old PC laptop and compressed a movie for you guys (well, mostly for my family).
This video is of Ethan counting to 10 and I would love to take the credit for being the one to spend all the time teaching him his numbers, but I can't. I owe my sons counting ability completely to Sesame Street...Sad, I know... At least all that TV watching he did while I was sick during my 1st trimester went to good use, right!? He learned something out of it!
I think in this video he skips the number 5 and who knows what he is counting after 10 but he still does a pretty good job for a 2 year old! Also at the end you will hear Ethan trying to sing Beethoven's 5th but I think it sounds more like Mozart's The Magic Flute, just not near as high pitched. He just has a little too many duh's in there for Beethoven :) (By the way, if you haven't watched the link above, you should. That little boy is pretty amazing!) I'll explain how he knows Beethoven below...
Ethan loves to watch Little Einstein's every morning and one of his favorite episodes is Hansel & Gretel. Whenever the witch pops up, the music to Beethoven's 5th Symphony plays and so Ethan always says "Oh no! It's a witch! Dum Dum Dum Duuuuummmm!!!" He does this anywhere he sees a witch and since it's getting close to Halloween time, this happens in pretty much every store we go in :) I think it's pretty cute but sometimes he is VERY loud with it. He also always makes daddy play it on the piano for him when he gets home from work. We just love our little singing and counting toddler!
5 comments:
Holy cow, Ash. He's counting and singing Beethoven?! What a smart kid. He's getting so big! Miss you!
Awww, that is just adorable!
that is too cute!
He is so cute! Also, i guess i havent checked your blog in a little while (or i just dont remember) but i didnt know you're prego!! Congrats! I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering when another little one was going to come :)
that was so cute! Carden loved it! He is learning to count as well. He does 1, 2, 3!!! We're getting there!
Post a Comment