Monday, September 29, 2008

Up to our necks in animal crackers!

So Justin, Ethan and I were doing our normal shopping at Sam's Club here in Culiacan and were looking for some good crackers/cookies for Ethan ( and me) to snack on. It was then when we came across this incredibly massive bag of animal crackers for only 8 bucks. We thought it might be worth a try so we of course bought it!

Unfortunately they are more like mushy crackers with a taste that resembles carboard but Ethan doesnt seem to mind, he'll eat em'! So needless to say, we shouldnt run out of crackers for a long time....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is the biggest bag of crackers I have ever seen! I hope Ethan doesn't get sick of them.

jeff and alli said...

Yeah, that is huge. I'm glad Ethan will still eat them, but even if he didn't, at least they were cheap. :)

p.s. your hair is look awesome

Meredith said...

Oh my, that's a big bag. I'm glad that they were cheap and that Ethan will eat them. Hopefully, next time you will find something that will taste good, too!

And I totally agree with Jeff and Alli. Your hair looks AMAZING!

~Meredith