Friday, September 19, 2008

Daily Routine

So every morning Ethan and I get our exercise on! I try to alternate everday between jogging and weights to TurboJam and bike riding.. I love it! Ethan gets to participate as well in all of this as shown....


Although he doesnt look too thrilled, he actually really enjoys it! We got the bike trailer for super cheap and it actually converts to a pretty nice jogging stroller. So Ethan and i love to go for jogs and rides together. It is super hilly here so they both make for an awesome workout!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great!

Lauren said...

I can't believe how grown up Ethan looks! And you look amazing! I'm glad you're all settled in now and getting into a routine.

Emily said...

I love this! I hope I can get something like that so I can stay in shape with a baby. Thanks for your congrats Ashleigh. I really miss the women's locker room and our talks. Are you guys settling down now after all that traveling?

Anonymous said...

It only works for me if I do pictures that are up and down and when I am posting the pictures I choose "small" as the size and "none" as the layout/orientation and then they will come up all in a line and then I move them beside each other in twos and it makes the four square thing... does that make sense? if not let me know and I'll explain even better if I can :)
GOOD LUCK!

Laurie Huish said...

You look great Ashley! I want one of those things to pull the boys behind me-of course I would also need to buy a bike-but I like the idea!