All I have to say is that I look at this picture and do not feel bad at all whatsoever! Ethan's favorite play place for the past 3 weeks has been the kitchen. He loves to play with mommy's knives (which just about gives me a heart attack), the George Forman, open and close the oven and refrigerator doors and pull everything out of it, and just tear apart the kitchen in general. I told Justin that I was about to go crazy if we didn't do something about it quick and so we went to Home Depot and got a gate, which has been my lifesaver. I didn't even care that we paid twice the amount for it here than we would of in the states, there is no way I would have lasted until Thanksgiving ( our next trip down) without one! So now everytime Ethan tries to get into the kitchen and gets so frustrated that he bangs his head repeatedly into the door I cant help but say "Muahahaha... Mommy wins!"
Monday, September 29, 2008
Success!
All I have to say is that I look at this picture and do not feel bad at all whatsoever! Ethan's favorite play place for the past 3 weeks has been the kitchen. He loves to play with mommy's knives (which just about gives me a heart attack), the George Forman, open and close the oven and refrigerator doors and pull everything out of it, and just tear apart the kitchen in general. I told Justin that I was about to go crazy if we didn't do something about it quick and so we went to Home Depot and got a gate, which has been my lifesaver. I didn't even care that we paid twice the amount for it here than we would of in the states, there is no way I would have lasted until Thanksgiving ( our next trip down) without one! So now everytime Ethan tries to get into the kitchen and gets so frustrated that he bangs his head repeatedly into the door I cant help but say "Muahahaha... Mommy wins!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
gates are the best! such lifesavers!
oh yeah, i'm going through this too. all of our chairs are locked in our room so he can't drag them around and get into cupboards. boy do they keep us on our toes. :)
I love it!!!! Muahaha!
Poor kid. He looks so sad. But at least the momma is happy!!
~Meredith
Post a Comment