Here are some random pictures of some everyday activities that we have been doing to stay busy and beat the heat this summer....
Our neighbor kids have been over here to play just about everyday! I love having a neighborhood full of kids and so many kids the same age as mine. It's awesome!
There have been somedays that we have stayed in our jammies all day long and just hang out at home...
Mason LOVES my tupperware cabinet!
We have done a few sessions of swim lessons at the nearby school, and it has been so good for my kids! They love it and look forward to it everyday.
Right across from the pool, they have a free lunch program at the cafeteria everyday. My kids love, love, love eating here once a week. At first I thought you had to qualify or something but nope, it's just simply free lunch! I figure, we pay taxes for it so we might as well use it!
We've been to lots of splash pads this summer and have been swimming a ton! We have awesome neighbors who have pools and let us come swimming.
We brought Jordan along one time and Ethan had fun playing with him. I love that Jordan is 13 and is still not too "cool" to play with our kids. He's a great guy!
E & E pretty much live in their bathing suits everyday...
We bought a pass to the AZ Science Museum and have been...er... once :) But that one time was really fun and we plan to still go throughout the year.
One of sweet Ellie's favorite things to do is to steal my phone and take pictures of things around the house. Every once in awhile I can take it back from her and convince her to hold still for a pic or two...
Isn't she so pretty?
Justin's grandparents gave us the game banana grams and so we play our own kid version of the game with Ethan. This is one that he did all by himself, no help or anything.
I cracked up when I saw "Thylords". I'm not sure where he got that from but it works! Pretty good for a 5, almost 6 yr old!
The Sanchez family had a bday party for their little Mila, who turned 2.
Gladys always throws great parties!
The kids went swimming at the party and I love Justin's idea for a baby float.
Baby pool for a baby floaty! So smart!
We all caught a nasty stomach bug but it hit the kids the worst...
Poor Mason just wanted to cuddle, (loved it!), Ellie threw up all during the night for a few days but was fine during the day (weird?), and it took Ethan out for a couple of days...
You know Ethan doesn't feel good when he falls asleep on my lap at 10am in the morning. Poor little guy.
Justin was gone a lot in June doing his work thing, traveling to beautiful places all around the world...:)
I feel so bad for him when I see pictures like this from Austria and Germany...
Must be rough ;)
While daddy was gone, we kept ourselves busy by doing the summer movie thing,
Happy Meals at McDonalds from great grandma Sims,
outings to local museums and splash pads, and just hanging out and goofing off at home.
I love this picture!!
When we came back from Disney, we saw what has to be the world's largest weed in our backyard. Seriously, look at the size of that thing!!
We were only gone a week!
Coming up next, Davin & Stephanie's wedding!




































No comments:
Post a Comment