Monday, July 29, 2013

Pics From May

I found some of these pictures and just had to include them on the blog. 

The day after we came back from China was such a windy day! There is not much better than flying a kite in your jammies!
 This slip and slide has been the hit of the summer! With it being so hot outside, we are either slip and sliding in our backyard or using our neighbors pools. This is Ethan's friend, Michael, who lives just down the street. 

 Hey look! I made it in a picture! :)
Mason Man is sometimes happy to watch his siblings play but usually he is right out there with them.

Oh... how could you not fall in love with this little guy? So sweet. 
Neither of these pictures show it but he doesn't like his feet or legs to touch the grass and so he sits down with both feet up in the air, like he is doing a pilates move or something. Like I said in the last post, abs of steel guys!!!

No comments: