Mother's Day was awesome this year! I woke up to breaskfast served to me in bed, cute notes from the kids, some beautiful jewelry and a tear jerking, unbelievably sweet note from Justin. He is so good to me.
Church was wonderful and after we went over to the Smith's house for a Mother's Day dinner. Stephanie and Davin were there and took some cute pictures of the kiddos for me.
For some reason some of them turned out a little blurry, but they are still cute! The blurriness may have had something to do with neither Mason or Ellie wanting anything to do with pictures... you'll see what I mean...
It started out ok but by the time Justin and I jumped into the picture, that's when chaos erupted....
Mason yanked a huge handful of my hair out...
They just get better....
Then it just became comical...
Sweet little guy... at least all that crying makes for cute alligator tear pictures.
Ethan is always my cooperative one for pictures. Even if he does usually give really cheesy grins :)
Davin let me borrow his super duper nice Cannon Ti4 camera for a week while he was out of town. It was SO fun playing around with it and taking pictures of our everyday activities. It makes me want a DSLR camera that much more!
These pictures were just taken playing around in our backyard.
Ellie is our little tomato eater. She ate those things off of our plants faster than we could pick them. Red, green, yellow, it didn't matter to her...she'd eat them anyway.
Playing with daddy after dinner is the favorite time of the day for the kids. Daddy is SO much fun!
Who could say no to picking up and cuddling this cute little guy?!
I wanted to take pictures of Ellie just doing her thing....
She loves to paint, to dance like a ballerina, and swing. Easy to entertain :)
I am in love with this picture of Ellie!!! If only I knew how to photoshop!! I could make it so much better!
One Saturday morning, Justin rigged up some cardboard and made a sled out of it. This turned out to be hours of fun!!
Thank you Davin for intrusting me with your pride and joy for the week! I'm convinced I need one now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment