Oh how we love, love, love this little boy. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our home and we can't imagine not having him be a part of our family. He came into this world as a little miracle and has continued to be so ever since.
He is so happy and easy going. If I could have 7 more just like him, I would. He loves his older siblings and loves to be a part of what they are doing. he is so good to go along with the flow and allow Ellie to treat him just like her little baby doll. I catch her so many times lifting him up underneath his armpits to where his shoulders are up to his ears, and he doesn't mind at all being lugged from one place to another.
He is very giving with his smiles and if he doesn't know you, he will still smile but shyly put his head on my shoulder. Talk about melt my heart!!
He is such a good eater and will pretty much try anything we put in front of him. I can give him fruit or even dessert first and then he will still eat his veggies or his meal after. I don't even think I can do that!
Those big, pretty eyes allow him to pretty much get away with anything! Not that he ever really gets in trouble.. he's still too little for that :) But I have a feeling they will come in handy for him when he hits 2 or 3.
He loves his daddy and loves working out those abs of steel with him too!
Did I mention he loves to eat??
For his 1 year check up, his stats were:
19lbs 13oz- 5-10th %tile
Height?? Don't remember but it was in the 75th %tile
Head?? Dont remember that either but it was in the 50th %tile
Can you tell he is a third child?? Geez, I should keep track of that stuff better!
The doc is thrilled with his weight gain and is so happy with how much he has grown!! He finally looks so healthy!!
He loves balls and is really good at rolling the ball back and forth. He gets so excited and just kicks his feet like crazy when playing!
He also loves playing with toys. He doesn't necessarily have a favorite but he thoroughly enjoys going around to whatever his brother or sister is playing with and destroys it. It infuriates the other 2 kids but it makes him terrifically happy.
For his birthday celebration, we invited family over for some cake and ice cream. As soon as we started singing "Happy Birthday" he busted out in tears!! I think everyone singing scared him! It was so cute!
But cake make everyone feel better and eventually he was all smiles :)
We always love when Tripp comes over to join our parties! It makes Ellie feel special too!
Mason got some cute baby presents and loved playing with the wrapping.
Mason, you are such a joy to have in our family and we love you SO much. You bring peace into our home, especially amongst the chaos that your older siblings bring :) We love your babbles, your cute pointing with your Oooooh's, and your unbelievably adorable laugh. I love that you are still my baby. You aren't in a hurry to grow up and and are quite content just crawling around and cruising on furniture. Please stay that way and don't grow up too fast. I love being your mommy and love cuddling and singing songs with you before laying you down in your crib every night. We love you and hope you always feel that love from us. Happy birthday baby boy!!
1 comment:
You are on a blogging roll! Mason is adorable; you guys make very cute babies.
And all your trips/adventures sound so much fun. Thanks for posting pictures so we can all enjoy.
Post a Comment