Monday, November 7, 2011

Due Dates

Well, we've seen many baby due dates come go since we have been married and today is another one of those dates. If you are new to my blog and don't know what I am talking about click: here, here, here & here. Yeah. My track record is pretty impressive :) Sometimes it makes me sad to think about what could of been but I always try to remember that it just wasn't meant to be. It's not something that should have happened and I would never feel bitterness towards the situation because I really do know that those babies just weren't meant to come to our family at that time and that Heavenly Father had other plans. Although,  I'm not going to lie, it would've been nice to know the timing wasn't right before we even tried to get pregnant and had to go through the heartache of it all :) But I know it has made us stronger. 

Well, I really don't want to write a depressing post so I'll just go ahead and tell you the good news. 
May, 18, 2012. 
Yep. That's our newest due date and it looks pretty promising. 12 plus weeks and still counting! I'll write the details of it later but for now just know that we are really, really excited and feel extremely blessed!

16 comments:

Shannon said...

I know you've been through so much but seeing that due date is so exciting! I will be praying that this baby stays healthy. May sounds perfect for a little baby to come to your family ;)

Amy said...

Soooo excited for you, Ashleigh! That's my birthday. Good birthday for a little girl. I named my Kaleigh after you (kinda) so it's appropriate that your next one share my birthday :) We've been struggling to get our #3 down here to earth, but hopefully we'll join you soon!

Sunny said...

Congrats! Yay!

Megan said...

Hope it goes well this time!!

Rollins Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. We will pray for you and your family that this little one makes it here safely. Good luck!

Karen said...

That's wonderful. Congratulations!
I hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

congrats you guys! how exciting! i wish i would have know, i would have given you a big hug when i saw you saturday! :)

Lauren said...

I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and baby is healthy. Love you!

Brittney said...

Yay, Ash! I'm so happy for you guys!!

jeff and alli said...

Congrats Ashleigh! I pray everything goes perfectly smoothly and that you aren't feelilng too sick. :)

Shane and Kylie said...

Congratulations!!! You guys have the cutest two kids. We are excited for you guys!

Gooch Family said...

FANTASTIC news!!!! 12 weeks?! I think this baby is coming to your sweet family and I can't wait for May for you!

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling alright!

Spencer and Anna said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Couldn't come to a more deserving family... :)

Lydia said...

Awesome news Ash!! Hope you're feeling great and it all goes well!! SO happy for y'all!

The Wigginton Family said...

Hooray hooray for babies! I am so stoked for you Ash. Congrats! Thanks for being so positive and awesome. I love ya.