This week Ethan started his last year of preschool! Can you believe that at this time next year Ethan will be starting kindergarten?! Simply unfathomable to me.
He is attending my good friend Jill's preschool which is absolutely amazing. She is so sweet to let me be a parent helper in Ethan's class. He attends 2 days a week for 3 hours each day. Jill has a babysitter come to watch her little girl while she teaches and so Ellie gets to hang out with them while I'm helping. For me, it is so good to be back in the classroom. I love it. And I love that I get to be with my happy little boy too!
Here is a picture of Ethan from last year on his first day of preschool.
I think he has grown up so much since then and he no longer looks like a little toddler but a little boy!


3 comments:
I love the comparison pictures of Ethan on his first day of preschool each year!
when is Ethan's birthday? I didn't realize he and Aimi Lark would be in the same grade :)
Wow! I can't believe Ethan is so grown up. He is such a handsome little boy. You're going to have a kindergartner next year!
Post a Comment