1. I want to make my pictures bigger when I post. I have looked up tutorials but I think they are using the old blogger format. They say to look for the 'outer wrapper' in the edit html section and I can't find it anywhere! I also want to do it to where it permanently uploads the pictures bigger. I don't want to have to go in to make them bigger every time.
and....
2. How do you make cute little headers?What programs do you use?
Thanks!
3 comments:
i'd like to know the same things!
I go in to make each one bigger each time. It seemed annoying at first but now I am so used to it, that it is super fast. Let me know if you want me to email you the directions with how I do it. You can make them as big or small as you want with my method. Also, as far as cute headers go, it's pretty obvious I haven't made one for my own blog, but I did make one for someone else's blog using a free program called piknic and these instructions: http://makincuteblogs.com/2010/12/making-a-custom-header-using-picnik-so-easy-and-free/
Hope this helps!
I see you got it figured out! Looks great! I just saw this post or I would have responded. I use photoshop and make the header bigger in that and just upload it.
Post a Comment