Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Look!

Like my new blog look? It's so nice to have the creator of Cutest Blog On The Block in our ward and one of my good friends :) She is fabulous! She and her business partner have created great stretch background images for those of us who don't want a template that restricts our ability to upload bigger pictures. Check them out here!

Thanks Ash for the cute blog!

2 comments:

AmyLyn said...

Ash, I went to high school with Ashley! LOVED her--everyone knew her as the cool, friendly girl with a great voice. How fun you get to be in her ward!

Kayla and Joshua said...

I don't know what it looked like before but I love it!! How cool is that, that she is in your ward! I think Utah is THE smallest place ever! I ALWAYS ran into old friends from 12+ years ago, I had a class with an old missionary from Vidor, the list is endless! Anyways Love the new look! :) Can't wait for more updates!

p.s. I found you through Melissa so I will now stalked you! lol