I'm sure that you can tell when my husband is in town or not by how frequently I blog. I can never seem to justify blogging when I would rather be spending time with him :) We have done lots of fun things in the past two weeks or so. We met up with our friends Alyson & Josie at our nearest splash pad and enjoyed chatting while our kids cooled off in the water.
This picture of Ellie just makes me laugh. She is such a big girl and I love her bulging biceps, the sparse. crazy hair, and the look of "Mom, really?? Another picture?"
Ethan is a wild man when he gets around water. Well, I guess he is kinda hyper and crazy all the time but especially around water!
Ethan is my little helper around the house. For example, today Ellie was playing in the tupperware drawer and left some out on the floor. After dinner, Ethan rinsed out his bowl in the sink and must have noticed the tupperware out and picked up every piece and put it away without me even asking! I was so proud!
He has daily chores such as: unloading the dishwasher, wiping off the table after every meal, and cleaning the bathrooms every other day. We play music while we clean and it is so easy to get him to do it. I hope it still is in a few more years too :)
We met up with Marcelle and Talmage at the Aquarium. The kids loved it!
Ethan and the Giant Japanese Spider Crab. I would flip if I ever saw one of those crawling beside me!
Of course, there was our little ER trip too. Poor kid was exhausted at the hospital. I am happy to report that after a solid week of high fever, he woke up one morning fever free and hasn't had one since. It took him about 4 or 5 days though after to get back to his old self.
Almost all of Justin's siblings were in town last week and so we had a few fun filled days with them. We all went to Dave & Busters and had fun playing around. Justin and Ethan played the Jurrasic Park game and Ethan loved the roller coaster adventure. Ellie could have happily sat in the race car chairs the whole entire time.
After D&B, we went to F1-Raceway. It was so fun to have all the siblings out there racing against each other!
These kiddos love to dance! Any time music is on, Ellie busts out her signature dance move of galloping like a prancing horse around the room. It is so cute.
I haven't quite figured out how to cut the movies I upload to You Tube shorter but here is a long video of a normal morning around our house :) Really the first 47 seconds are the most entertaining.
And lastly, Justin got us a FREE night stay at one of the Marriot hotels in Phoenix so we got a little over night get-a-way! I guess because he spends a small fortune every year staying at Holiday Inn Expresses, Marriot caught on and is wanting to get his business! They set us up in a sweet little suite (ha!) and treated us as if we were celebrities! We walked in and saw this sign below and couldn't stop laughing at how funny we thought it was!
Life is good!


3 comments:
Your family is so adorable! By the way, I like your blog's new look. Mine could use one, but right now
I'm just grateful I even blog!
Cute pics! What an honor to be guest of the day! :) Sounds like a fun little get away. And where is that aquarium? It looks amazing!
I love that video! Ellie is quite the crackup!! Its fun to see videos and get a feel for their personalities.
And how funny that they put Justin's name on that board, haha. He's a celeb now :)
Post a Comment