Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Answer Buddy...

Me: "Oh how I love you Ethan!" (Big hug)
Ethan: "Love you too, Mommy..."
Me: "Why are you such a good boy??"
Ethan: "Umm... Because Mommy & Daddy got married in the temple!"

Good answer buddy, good answer :)

And just for kicks here is a picture of the Houston Texas LDS Temple where Mommy & Daddy "got married "

Isn't she a beauty??

I am so grateful that our little family is not just together "till death do us part" but for time and all eternity because we decided to get married in the temple. I am grateful for the blessings the temple brings to our lives :)

7 comments:

Marin said...

that is soooo sweet. what a perfect answer to that question!!! THat is so true. He is SO smart!

Gooch Family said...

So funny!! You never know what is going to come out of their cute mouths!

Mama's Makin's said...

I have never seen that picture! It is very pretty!

emily paige said...

I've been stalking your blog for a little while now and my absolute favorite is reading about all the cute things Ethan says! You have such a beautiful family!

The McLemore's said...

I love the Houston Temple! We went to the open house, it really is beautiful! I am so grateful for Eternal Families as well!

jeff and alli said...

Awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

I just love how you use these moments to share the spirit of the Gospel with others. I think you and Ethan have taught us all a lesson on how to be good. I love it, Ashleigh. Thank you for sharing this!!