Happy note: Justin got me a mac mini so I am now very excited to get back on the ball of making movies of all of our trips and such (that's how I "scrapbook").. I love my mac mini by the way- very cool
Sad Note: In the process of moving pictures back and forth from one computer to another, I lost all of my photos from this past month.. so, so sad.. I had some really adorable pictures of Miss Ellie, some of her and Ethan together and also some our past month activities. It's really quite funny how much I care about those precious pictures. Oh well, I'll get over it I suppose!
So for a little update I thought I would blog about Ellie's blessing that we had about a month ago. It was such a sweet blessing- we know this little girl has the potential to be someone very special! Unfortunately, the real blessing day pictures just happened to be the ones that were deleted but luckily my father-in-law has some back-ups for me! Until I get those, here are some photos I took of Ellie in her blessing dress a few days after she was blessed.
She had so many cute ones, I really couldn't decide between just a few so here are my favorites...
Grandma Smith let me borrow one of her brand new dresses that she has.. isn't it beautiful?!

Last week, a few moms and I decided to go into Tempe to a wonderful little unknown fabric store called SASS (or SAS). Anyways, it is one of those places that is pretty run down and super old, but you can find some really cheap treasures there! So after our craft shopping, we headed over to Tempe Town Lake to let the kids burn off some energy!
I love going to this place! It is free and the kids have a blast!
Our ward is so awesome and is chuck full of amazing young moms like these gals!
As for today, we are at home. Poor Ethan is sick with 102 temp and is not feeling too good...
Poor kid.. I know he isn't feeling well when he hasn't moved from that spot on the couch for 2 hours. He usually can't stay in one place for more than 5 min! I guess today will be a movie day for him and a productive day around the house for me...
At least this cute little girl is feeling good- even if she wouldn't give me a smile!
3 comments:
Ashleigh, your sweet girl is so beautiful, truly a beautiful baby.
Hope Ethan feels better soon.
My daughter has the same blessing dress! So cute.
Poor Ethan, I think I know how he feels. Chloe had the same thing the other night and I had it last night. By the way I think I know one of the girls in your picture. Is that Alyson Ryan? We went to high school together. Isn't she a sweetheart? Oh and my friend Krystle is going to ask Davin out again!
Post a Comment