Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise....

This is me on any given day here at the house... (ps. I dont think I could have picked a worse picture of me :)

*check out my neck*
,
No makeup, hair a complete disaster, and drenched in spit up.... But, I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for the world... Life is good :)

10 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I think Meg Barry once said she could always pick out "Mormon Moms" by the spit-up stains on their shirts. You are a perfect Mama!

Gooch Family said...

Oh delicious! Ha I am dying! One time on What Not to Wear, Stacy was just appalled at one of the lady's coat that had spit up on it! Oh. my. gosh. How dare a mom have spit up on any article of clothing. Such a fashion no no. I hope you never go out in public with spit up on your shirt, I for sure never do.

Jamie said...

ha - I can't tell if heather is sarcastic or not - because I always go out in public with spit up on my shirt. I just don't have time, or the care, to change - and then if i changed everytime I had spit up - I would have a TON of laundry to do - I don't have time for that either. You look wonderful in the pic!

Mama's Makin's said...

Amen sister! :) I think I would trade it for grand children one day. :) All of the glory and none of the yuck!

Rollins Family said...

I think you spoke for all of us. Way to bring humor to the crazy adventures of motherhood!

Sarah and Wes said...

Ashleigh, you are disgustingly beautiful!! I wish I looked like that every day! And I agree--I wouldn't trade my job for anything. And amen to Heather and Jamie. No way I'm changing every time I get spit up on!

jeff and alli said...

Ah the joys, not so much in the spit up but in the smile that often times follows the spit up. :)

And yes, Isla is a baldy. Good thing our girls are so cute that they don't even need hair. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I thought your neck was peeling from a sunburn. But this is even better. At least you don't have to wait for healing and can just wipe that off. :)

The Wigginton Family said...

And you still look hot Ash! Even with spit up and no make up. Love you girl!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This is so hilarious! It looked like rash before I read what it was! :) I know that feeling and you're right, being a mom is worth is all huh!